Swift Streamz – Free Live TV on Fire TV & Fire TV Stick: Swift Streamz APK is an application that allows you to watch live TV stations on your Fire TV & Firestick. You might say that you haven’t heard of this application. This is correct as this IPTV application is relatively new in the market. According to developers, Swift Streamz on Firestick allows you to stream over 700 different channels from all around the globe. Also, most of the channels that are not available with your package, will be present in this amazing IPTV application. In this post, we are going to share with you the set of steps to download and install Swift Streamz APK on Fire TV & Firestick.
Note: Before proceeding to install and use this application on your Fire TV or Firestick, it is recommended that you have a VPN installed for safe and secure streaming. A VPN helps to maintain your online privacy. Also, check out: Swift Streamz APK on Android Devices [Updated Version Added].
Swift Streamz APK Compatibility List
Swift Streamz APK is compatible with a lot of devices and platforms. Below are the devices we tested on our devices.
- Amazon FireStick
- Android TV Boxes
- Android Phones (Tablets & Mobiles)
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Chromecast Support was also Added.
It gives us this category of channels for Free.
- TV Channels
- And, much more.
Also, check out – Ocean Streamz APK Free Download on Android (Mod & Ad-Free).
Install Swift Streamz APK on Firestick
This is one of the best ways to download and install Swift Streamz on Fire TV and Firestick. Nowadays, lots of people have been asking to update the latest way to Install Swift Stream APK on Firestick and follow the below-mentioned steps to do the same.
- As a first, please navigate to Settings -> System -> Developer Options and toggle on the option of ‘Apps from Unknown Sources.’
- Now, please navigate back to the Fire TV home screen and enter into a Search.
- Please enter ‘Downloader’ until you see the option of ‘Downloader App’ coming as a part of the search results.
- Click on it and select ‘Download & Install.’
- Post successful installation please launch the Downloader app and if the app asks your permission to access photos and media files on your device please confirm that.
- Great! Now to download Swift Streamz APK in the ‘Home’ section, where the option to ‘Enter URL’ is there; please enter the following URL:
- Please wait for the webpage to load up. Once the webpage is completely loaded you need to scroll to the bottom of the page where the option of ‘Download’ is present. Please place your cursor over it and hit ‘Enter.’
- Now the installation window for Swift Streamz will come up. Please tap on the ‘Install’ option.
- Post successful installation your Fire Stick or Fire TV will ask your permission to delete the installer file. Please click on ‘Delete’ so that your device doesn’t run out of space in the future.
- Navigate back to the home screen of your Fire device and enter the section of ‘Apps & Games.’
- In this section, if you navigate to the right you will find an option called ‘See All.’
- Now you will see the Swift Streamz icon. Please don’t select it yet; just keep it highlighted.
- Hit the ‘Menu button present on your remote and select the option of ‘Move to Front’
- This will bring the icon of Swift Streamz to the beginning of your home screen.
- That’s it! Please go ahead and launch the application. You will see various options like Indian TV, Arabian TV, and Sports TV, etc. coming in front of you.
- Go ahead and explore this amazing Live TV application.
Also, check out – HDtv Ultimate APK Free Download on Android (STEPS).
[How-To] Use Swift Streamz on FireStick
For the initial users of Swift Streamz, the below points will help
- As a first step, launch your Fire device and navigate to the Apps & Channels section.
- In the list of apps, you will see the icon of Swift Streamz.
- You can either launch the app from here to send the icon to the home screen of your Fire device.
- Upon launching the app, you will witness two primary sections on the home screen viz Live TV & Favorite Channels.
- In the Live TV section, you will see channels divided into different categories like India TV, Bangladesh TV, UK TV, USA TV, South Indian, Religious, Kids TV, and more.
- Upon tapping on any category, you will see channels belonging to that geographical location or falling under the umbrella category you chose.
- From the main menu, if you click on the three-line hamburger icon, a menu on the left-hand side will come up having the option of Movies.
- Here also, you will see two sections viz Movies & Favorite Movies.
- From the main menu, you can also navigate to Settings and change different elements viz Lock Setup, Set Password, Hide Countries, Hide Movie Categories, and more.
- Apart from all of this, you also get a dedicated Search facility on the home screen. Simply tap on the Magnifying Glass icon on the top right corner.
You should check this out –
How to Add External Video Players
This Swift Streamz APK has this special feature to add your favorite external player to play your favorite live tv shows and movies. Check out the below step-by-step guide to add these external players to the Swift Streamz App.
- First, and foremost – Click on the ‘Menu’ option in the top left corner as shown in the below image.
- Scroll down a bit, and select the Settings option. Tap on It.
- After that, Click on Video Player.
- Select your favorite video player from the drop-down menu after clicking it in the above step. We selected MX Player here, for example, to show it to all of you.
- That’s it, we have integrated our third-party video player into the Swift Streamz Live IPTV App.
- Now, you can enjoy all your favorite live TV shows by playing them with your video player on Swift Streamz APK on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it safe to use Swift Streamz APK on our devices?
Yes, Swift Streamz APK is 100% safe to use. It has no malware or virus.
2. Is the Swift Streamz app can be installed on Windows devices?
Swift Streamz app is compatible with all the devices that run Android OS, Windows OS, and also Firestick devices.
3. Can we request the developers to add our favorite channel?
No, the requested feature is temporarily disabled in the Swift Streamz app. Still, you can send the requests through the feedback column. It might get added in the next update.
4. Should we need to integrate any third-party video downloader to the Swift Streamz app?
No, the Swift Streamz app has an in-built video downloader. You need not add any external video player.
5. How to update Swift Streamz APK?
First, delete the old version of the app which is already installed on the device. Now download the latest APK of the Swift Streamz app. Tap on the APK file to install.
6. Is Swift Streamz is an ad-free app?
Yes, Swift Streamz doesn’t have any ads in it. But when you watch live channels you still need to watch ads on them.
Best Alternative Apps for Swift Streamz APK on FireStick
There are a couple of good alternative applications for Swift Streamz like those below.
- TVTap PRO
- Live NetTV App
- HDTV Ultimate Live TV
- RedBox TV
- AOS TV
- OLA TV
Also, check out these best guides:
- Swift Streamz APK for PC Windows 11/10/8.1/7 & Mac [UPDATED]
- Swift Streamz APK Download on Roku (STEPS)
Install Swift Streamz APK on Firestick (Free Download)
That’s it! My dear friends, we have reached the end of this post. I hope you are clear about the installation steps of Swift Streamz Ad-Free APK on Firestick & Fire TV. In case you get stuck somewhere or have any confusion, please feel free to put it down in the comments section below. We will look into it and provide you with the required solution.