Swift Streamz IPA for iPhone/iPad: Great news for all iOS users! If you are struggling to find a good application for watching Live TV on your iPhone/iPad then this post will put an end to all your struggles right away. Swift Streamz is the application’s name and within a few days of its release, it has gained massive popularity. According to developers the application hosts about 700+ Live TV channels from all across the globe. If this is the case then I don’t think you are going to miss any of your favorite TV show or live sports season ever.
The application is completely free to use and doesn’t even require any kind of registration. You can simply download the application and dig into its contents. Channels available are in high definition. Following are the steps through which you can get this amazing IPTV application on your iOS device.
Swift Streamz IPA Install on iOS 11/11+ (iPhone/iPad) No Jailbreak Required
- As a first, you need to be in the possession of the IPA file. Please download the same from the provided link. [Swift Streamz IPA]
- Next, according to your PC’s operating system please download and install Cydia Impactor from the URL cydiaimpactor.com. When the webpage opens up you will see links for downloading Cydia Impactor for Windows, MAC as well as Linux.
- Connect your iOS device to your Windows PC/ MAC Computer or Linux System and launch the executable of Cydia Impactor.
- Cydia Impactor will detect your iOS device. Now, drag and drop the downloaded IPA file on the window of Cydia Impactor.
- It will ask your Apple ID now. Please note that you need to enter your Apple Developer’s ID in this pop-up. If you don’t have one you can create it for free on apple.com.
- Post entering the credentials you might get a warning that ‘Existing certificates will get revoked or replaced.’ Just ignore the warning and hit ‘OK.’
- Now Cydia Impactor will start to sideload the IPA file on your iOS Device.
- Once the installation process is over you will see the application’s icon on the home screen of your iPhone/iPad.
Swift Streamz IPA not launching | Unable to open Swift Streamz on iPhone/iPad
If you are unable to launch the application then you might not have trusted the profile of the application. Please navigate to Settings -> General -> Profiles & Device Management and trust the profile of the Apple Developer ID which you entered. Please try launching the application now.
Guys and gals, please keep in mind that since you have used a free Apple Developer ID, the certificate will remain valid for 7 days. A paid Apple Developer ID provides the validity of a year. Post 7 days you need to follow the same procedure once again. If you get stuck anywhere during the installation process or have any questions to ask please feel free to put everything down in the comments section below. Solutions will be provided on a priority basis.